| regulatory framework|
1. With judgement of May, 12 1998 - 312 O 85/98 - "adhesion for links", the regional court (LG) Hamburg decided that one by the mounting of a on the linked of, which has to if necessary also answer for contents of the linked page. This can be prevented - so the LG - only by the fact that one dissociates oneself expressly from these contents.
Hereby we dissociate expressly from contents of all linked pages in this InterNet offer and do not make ourselves these contents to own.
Responsibility and copyright of their authors on contents represented there remain untouched. This explanation applies to all on this Website attached links.
2. All parts of the pages of www.andrew-greif.com are subject to the copyright and are protected after the copyright law as data compilation. A bad use, reproduction, a passing on, publications or a commercial use without written agreement are forbidden. Links on these pages are excluded from if the authority remains recognizable.
3. The author undertakes all efforts to show the information, which stands on these pages, correctly and comprehensively takes over however no adhesion or responsibility for mistakes or omissions regarding contents of these pages as well as the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability of the information.
4. The author is not responsible for direct or indirect damage, which possibly arises from the access or the use of these pages. All representations, contents and data on these pages stand not-binding and witthout obligation for use for order.
5. The author does not take responsibility or adhesion for damage to hardware, software, data or other articles due to the access to our pages or the use of their contents, caused by viruses. The same applies regarding the exchange/downloading information, picture or text documents these pages.